What should I do after associating the TDS Liabilities to my employees?
Once you associate the TDS liability details, you can view the TDS breakdown for all employees for whom you’ve approved the pay run and record the challan in Zoho Payroll for these Liabilities.
Here’s how you can record the challan for your TDS liabilities:
- Go to Taxes and Forms on the left sidebar and click Challans.
- Click Record Challan in the top right corner.
- Enter the amount you’ve paid.
- Click + Add Interest if you’ve failed to deduct TDS for this liability or to pay whole or part of the tax to the Government after deducting, if any.
- Click + Add Penalties for any delay in TDS Return filing.
- Enter the Challan Number, BSR Code (Branch Code) of the challan, and the date you paid the amount.
- Click Save.
The challan will be recorded.