How can I undo termination if the termination payroll is already processed?

Note: If any regular payroll is processed after the termination payroll, revert the regular payruns and follow the steps below. Contact support@zohopayroll.com if you need further assistance.

To undo termination when the Termination Payroll is processed:

A. Delete the recorded payment. To do so:

Delete Recorded Payment

B. Reject the pay run.

Terminate Employee

The pay run will automatically be moved to the draft state.

Terminate Employee Terminate Employee


Terminate Employee