I have changed the status of an employee as Terminated in Zoho People but the employee is still added in the current regular payroll. Why?
Ensure that the Date of Exit and Employee Status (Terminated) is updated in Zoho People. To do this:
- Go to Zoho People > Settings > Employee Profiles. (Select Users if you can’t find the employee in Employee profiles)
- Select respective employee’s profile and click the Edit icon.
- Change the Employee Status to Terminated or Resigned.
- Update Date of Exit.
- Go to Zoho Payroll > Settings > Integrations > People.
- Select Instant Sync.
- The Date of Exit in Zoho People will be updated as the Last Working Day for the employee.
Note: In Zoho Payroll, the auto-sync will occur once every 24 hours, after which the changes will be reflected.