Pay Schedule is the combination of your pay frequency, which is how often you pay your employees and your pay date. This will help us to remind you to process your payrolls on time.
- Go to Settings > Pay Schedule.
- Select your Work Week, which is the number of days your business works in a calendar week.
- Select whether you want to calculate your employees’ monthly salary based on the actual number of days in a month, or a fixed number of days (say 28) per month.
- If you select actual number of days in a month, salary will be calculated as per the work week that you’ve configured (Weekends are considered as work days).
- If you select fixed number of days, pay will be calculated only based on the number that you provide.
- Select when you want to pay your employees’ monthly salaries.
- Select the First Pay Period, which is the month on which you wish to run your first pay run in Zoho Payroll.
Note: You cannot change your pay schedule once you configure it and complete a pay run.