You can customise the content of the system generated emails which are sent to your employees by modifying the email templates.
You can personalise the content of the following system generated emails:
- User Invite: This email is sent when you invite a new user to your Zoho Payroll organisation.
- Employee Invitation: This email is sent to your employees when you invite them to join your Employee Portal.
To edit the email template:
- Click the edit icon next to the email template that you want to modify. A pop up appears.
- Choose which email address you want to send the email from in the Sender field.
- Enter a subject for the email.
- Modify the content of the email. You can use HTML tags to incorporate hyperlinks and images. If there is a text that changes for each email, such as Employee Name, Pay period etc, you can use placeholders.
- Click Save once you’ve finished editing the template.
Placeholders are used to display certain data that can be different for each email. Below is a list of placeholders you can use in the email templates.
|%InviteUserName%||This displays the name of the person you’re inviting.|
|%InviteUserEmail%||This displays the email address of the person you’re inviting.|
|%UserName%||This displays the name of the user sending the email.|
|%InviteUserLink%||This displays the link which the user has to click to accept the invitation.|
|%EmployeeName%||This displays the name of the Employee.|