What are the features available in Zoho Inventory?
Zoho Inventory supports the following features:
- Creating and tracking the inventory(stock flow) of Items and Item Groups.
- Grouping items together.
- Composite Items - Kitting/Bundling of items.
- Serial Number Tracking - For tracking individual units of an item.
- Batch Tracking - To track items based on batch numbers and expiry date.
- Customize your item prices by creating price lists and assign them to your favorite customers, sales orders and invoices.
- FIFO cost lot tracking, stock reports, sales, purchase and activity logs.
Customer and vendor management:
- Recording customer and vendor information for communication, monitoring and transaction.
- Personalize the tone of your communication through email templates of your own.
- Smart interactive dashboard for a quick look at the Big Picture.
- Associate your taxes and tax groups to items and transactions.
- Create sales orders, raise invoices, get paid instantly by integrating to a payment gateway, print package slips and generate shipment labels.
- Manage reorders, create purchase orders, record deliveries to your warehouse using purchase receives and raise bills to keep abreast of vendor payments.
- Integrate with popular e-commerce platforms and monitor your stock flow across multiple sales channels.
- Establish an integration with reliable shipping carriers to take care of your shipments from within the app. We support more than 30 carriers at the moment.
- Secure your money by integrating with time tested online payment gateways.
- Seamlessly integrate with our accounting platform - Zoho Books.
- Bring in your network of customers and suppliers from Zoho CRM.
- Track Shipments and be notified on the whereabouts of your shipment.
- Tailor your organization in Zoho Inventory by configuring your preferences.
- Add custom fields to your orders, invoices, bills and payment receipts.