Backup your data
You can export your complete organizational data as a single compressed file from Zoho Inventory. The compressed file will consist of CSV files that belong to various modules of Zoho Inventory.
Note: Only the Admin role users can initiate a data backup.
To initiate a data backup:
- Go to Settings (Gear icon).
- Click Data Backup.
- Click the Backup Your Data button to initiate backup.
- Click Continue to proceed backup to the mentioned email address.
In the page that follows, you will see the success message for your newly initiated backup. You can also see the status of your backup from the Backup History section.
Once the backup is finished, you will receive the download link to your email. This might approximately take 30 minutes.
You can also download your backed up data from the Backup History section.
- The download link will expire 30 days post the date of your backup.
- Once you have initiated a backup, you can’t initiate another backup within the next 15 days.