To change your email address:
- Sign in to your Zoho Expense account.
- Click the Organisation Image at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select My Account.
- In the My Email Addresses section, click + Add Email Address.
- Enter your new email address and click Add.
- An OTP will be sent to the new email address. If you don’t receive the OTP, click Resend OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click Verify. Your new email address will be added to your Zoho account.
- To mark the new email address as primary, hover over the new email address and click the Star icon. Your new email address will be marked as the primary email address.
After this, your admin will have to update your email address. To do this, the admin will have to:
- Log in to Zoho Expense.
- Go to Settings > Users.
- Click the Gear icon at the right corner of the user whose email address is being updated.
- Click Edit.
- In the Email field, select the newly added email address from the dropdown.
- Click Save.
Your new email address will be updated.
Now, you will be able to log in to Zoho Expense using the newly added email address as well as with the old one.