If the receipt was uploaded in Zoho Expense, you will be able to download it at any point of time. You can also backup your uploaded receipts by saving them to your cloud accounts (dropbox, evernote, onedrive, etc.)
To save your uploaded receipts:
- Click on the Receipts section on the left sidebar, or click on the expense (from the Expenses section) to which the receipt is associated.
- The receipt will be shown in full screen when you click on it.
- Now, click on the download icon present at the right bottom corner of the page.
- Choose the ‘Add to desktop’ option to save the receipt to your computer, and click on ‘Add to cloud’ option to save the receipt to one of your cloud accounts.
- If you choose the ‘Add to cloud’ option, a cloud picker window will appear on the screen, asking you to choose from one of the supported cloud services.
- Choose the cloud service of your choice, and enter your login credentials. This will allow you to save your receipt to your cloud account.