How do I save my analytics data for future reference?
You can save your analytics data by exporting them in the following formats:
- CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- XLS (Microsoft Excel)
To export your analytics data:
- Click on the Export As option present on the top right corner of the analytics report page.
- Select the format in which you would like to export your reports. (PDF, CSV, or XLS).
- Download the report on to your computer.
To view your data in a spreadsheet format:
- Go to the Analytics section and select the type of report which you would like to create for your data.
- Click Run Report, and your report will be generated.
- Click on View in Zoho Sheet option on the top right corner of the page to view your data in a spreadsheet.
Note: To print a report from within Zoho Expense, click on the print icon present on the top right corner of the analytics page.