Yes, a rejected report can be approved later by simply clicking the Approve button. To approve a transaction:
- Go to Approvals from the left sidebar. All the trips, reports, advances, and purchase requests that are waiting for your approval will be listed in the Pending Approval tab.
- If you want to view only the list of trips that are submitted to you for approval, navigate to the Trips tab.
- Similarly, to view the respective lists that are submitted to you for approval, navigate to the respective tabs, namely: Trips, Reports, Advances, or Purchase Requests.
- Click the transaction you would like to consider for approval.
- Verify the details of the transaction, and add comments, if necessary. The submitter will be notified about your comments and it will be shown to them.
- If you’ve reviewed the transaction, click Approve in the top right side of the screen. The transaction will be approved and a notification will be sent to the submitter.