You can save your analytics data by exporting them in any of the following formats:
- XLS or XLSX
To export an analytic report:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon on the left sidebar.
- Click the analytic report you want to export. Customise it if required.
- Click the Export As dropdown at the top right corner of the page. Select the format in which you want to export your analytic report. You can also export your analytic report to Zoho Sheet and make use of the customisations/customizations available in Zoho Sheet.
- If you want to protect this file with a password, mark the I want to protect this file with a password option and enter a password with at least 6 characters.
- Click Export to download and save a copy of the analytic report for future references.