Let’s take an example where you need to export reports from Zoho Expense to import it in your accounting software. While doing so, you may not require all the fields in the CSV or XLS file. In such cases, you can customise the export by creating an export template.
To create an export template:
- Navigate to Admin > Settings.
- Scroll down to the Export Templates section.
- Click on + New button.
- Provide a Template Name.
- Fields corresponding to Expense Report, Expense and Users will be listed in the page.
- To include more fields in the template, click + Add more. You can also rename and reorder the fields as required by your business.
- Remember to Save your changes.
You can now export the approved reports from the Approvals section using a template of your choice.
- Go to Admin > Settings > Export Templates.
- Hover over the export template you would like to edit or delete.
- Click the edit button, make the required changes and click Save.
Once this is done, you can export reports with the updated templates.
Click delete and click Confirm to delete an export template.