How can I configure multi-level approval for transactions?
Multi-level approval process means that transactions will be approved by two or more people. You can set it up only for bills, purchase orders and vendor credits.
To enable multi-level approval:
- Go to Settings > Preferences.
- Select Approvals in the left sidebar.
- Click the Purchase Approvals tab on top of the page.
- Click Enable Purchase Approval.
- Select Configure multi-level approval with specific approvers.
- Click Save.
Now, your bills, purchase orders and vendor credits will go through the multi-level approval process.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!