How do I change the Flat Rate percentage in Zoho Books?
If you wish to change the flat rate percentage for the VAT you charge your customers, you can do so with just a few clicks.
To change the flat rate percentage:
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right corner of the screen and select VAT from the drop-down.
- In the screen that follows, make sure the checkbox against Use Flat Rate scheme for VAT is ticked.
- Enter the new flat rate percentage against the Flat Rate field.
- You can also mention the flat rate charged for pre-dated transactions, in the Flat rate for the pre-dated transactions field.
- Select the date before which you wish to apply a different rate and mention the percentage in the corresponding box.
- Finally, click Save.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!