I want to change the email address used to notify about re-ordering items. How do I do that?
It is possible to select only verified organization emails for reorder notifications point. If the specified email is not available under the organization emails, kindly add them as an organization email and verify it.
Kindly follow the steps below for adding a new email to the organization,
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right corner and select Organization Profile.
- Click on Configure Emails next to Primary Contact. Click on the pencil icon to edit and specify a different email address for the primary contact and save changes.
- Verify this process by opening the confirmation mail sent to the mail address you’ve specified.
Kindly follow the steps below to change the Reorder Point notification email,
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right corner and navigate to More Settings -> Preferences -> Items.
- Select the check-box Do you want to be notified when an item quantity drops below reorder point? and chosse a verified Email Address from the drop-down.
- Finally click on Save.