How do I enable/disable the columns in the item table?
The look and feel of all the elements in the item table can be customised to suit the type of content that would be displayed in the document.
To enable or disable a column in the item table:
- Navigate to Settings from the top right corner of the page and then click Templates.
- Select the module for which you’d like to edit a template.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a template preview and click Edit. You can also create a new template by clicking the + New button and selecting one of the available templates.
- Go to the Item Table section.
- In the Labels tab, mark the columns that you wish to display in the transactions.
- Click Save.