When can I claim Input Tax Credit?

You can claim ITC on purchase transactions where you have applied reverse charge. Generally, reverse charge is applied when: 

  • a registered business owner purchases from an unregistered vendor; 
  • an e-commerce operator supplies services; and
  • certain goods and services as specified by CBEC is purchased or sold. (Goods Transport Agency, Legal agencies etc.).  

Was this document helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Want a feature?

Switch to smart accounting software. Switch to Zoho Books.   Start my free 14-day trial Explore Demo Account

Zoho Books

Simplify accounting
and GST filing.