I have not filed Form DRC-01C for a previous return. Can I file Form DRC-01C for the current return?

If you have not filed Form DRC-01C Part B for a previous return as notified in Form DRC-01C Part A, you can’t file GSTR-1/IFF for the current return. Once you’ve filed DRC-01C for all past notified periods, you can file it for the current period.

Was this document helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Want a feature?

Switch to smart accounting software. Switch to Zoho Books.   Start my free 14-day trial Explore Demo Account


Simplify accounting
and GST filing.