Can I reset or delete my organisation from Zoho Books?
No, it is not possible to reset your Zoho Books organisation.
The only option would be to delete the organisation and create a new one.
To delete an organisation, please follow the instructions below :
- Click on the organisation name on the top right corner and select Manage Organisations.
- In the following page, you will see a list of all your organisations.
- Click the More icon next to Go to Organisation option and select Delete.
- Confirm your action by clicking the Delete Organisation button in the pop-up that follows.
Here are some things you should know :
- The organisation should not be under any Paid plan.
- The user who is deleting the organisation must be the current Admin user of the organisation.
- The Zoho CRM integration must be disabled.
- If you have enabled the customer portal for a few contacts, deleting the organisation will not allow your customers to access/view their previous transactions with your organisation.
- If you’ve enabled bank feeds for this organisation, deleting the organisation will disable this integration and you will no longer be able to fetch your bank transactions.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!