How do I register Zoho Books as my GST Suvidha Provider (GSP)?
You can register Zoho Books as your GSP from the E-Waybill System website. Here’s how:
- Go to the E-Waybill System website.
- Click Login in the top right corner.
- Enter your GST credentials, the captcha displayed, and click Login.
- Click Registration in the left sidebar and select For GSP from the dropdown.
- On the following page, your GST registered email address and mobile number will get auto-populated. Click Send OTP next to the mobile number field.
- Enter the OTP sent to your GST registered mobile in the text box next to the Enter OTP field and click Verify OTP.
On the following page:
- Select Add/New at the top.
- Click the dropdown next to the GSP Name field and select Zoho Corporation from the dropdown.
- Enter the User Name and Password for the GSP.
- Re-enter the user name and password.
- Click Add.
Go to View at the top and Zoho Corporation will be listed as the GSP. You can now generate e-way bills using Zoho Books.