What are contact persons used for?
Adding contact persons in Zoho Billing lets you send subscription related notification emails to more than one email address, which can be useful if your customer wants their colleagues or staff to receive subscription related notifications as well.
To add a contact person:
- Go to the Customers module from the left sidebar.
- Select a customer.
- Click the ‘+’ icon next to the Contact Persons section in the customer’s Overview tab.
- Enter the required details and click Save.
Now, you can associate this contact person with new or existing subscriptions to send subscription related emails to this email address as well. Here’s how:
- Go to the Subscriptions module from the left sidebar.
- Click + New to create a new subscription or select an existing subscription and click Edit.
- Select the newly added email address in the Email To section.
- Click Save.