One of the biggest pain points recruiters face is populating their resume database with resumes from different sources like mail attachments, desktop folders, job portals etc. And with the web 2.0 wave, these sources have extended to social sites like Facebook, LinkedIn etc too. Recruiters typically spend anywhere between 60-90% of their time manually updating the resume database. Where as this time can be spent more usefully to connect with prospective candidates or improving their placement ratio.
Enter resume parsing tools and they play an important role in increasing the productivity of recruiters. Zoho People is now integrated with eGrabber’s flagship product, resume parser tool – ResumeGrabber Pro. Entering resumes manually are a thing of the past now and Zoho People users can extract resumes directly from email attachments, folders, job portals, social sites, Google search results etc into their Zoho People account using this tool.
The salient features of this tool :
Scans for resumes from search engine results, resume websites, e-mails and PC folders.
Resume Identification Technology accurately recognizes and displays only resumes from a bunch of documents.
Identifies candidate contact details in the resume and transfers it to your database.
Save search results and labels ‘hot’ candidates for future reference.
Checks for duplicates against your Zoho People account before adding the resume. Saves time that you would otherwise spend on processing multiple records of the same candidate.
How to set up Zoho People and ResumeGrabber integration :
- Download and install ResumeGrabber (10 days trial available).
- Click ‘Menu’ on the ResumeGrabber toolbar and choose ‘Options ‘.
- From the left panel navigation, choose ‘Destination setup’ under ‘Options’ menu.
- Choose Zoho People from the ‘Set destination application as’ and click ‘Transfer Options’.
- Provide your Zoho People account details, and click ‘Login’.
- Duplicate check can be configured from ‘Transfer Options’.
- Map/Enter the default value related to Zoho People’s resume form fields, click OK to close ‘Destination setup’ window
- Now, choose your resume source (Selected folder, MS-Outlook, Google Search, Yahoo Search, …) on the ‘From’ drop down on the ResumeGrabber tool bar.
- If the source is ‘Selected folder‘, select the desired resumes or all resumes from your PC folders and click ‘Grab’ from ResumeGrabber Pro tool.
- ResumeGrabber would capture all/selected resumes and display in its evaluation grid.
- You can screen the resumes and select the desired ones (by choosing checkboxes) and click ‘Transfer’.
- Login to your Zoho People account in the browser to see the transferred resumes in the resume pool.