The Zoho CRM team is coming to a city near you in November! If you have been following us lately, you’ve seen Zoho traveling all across the map!
Now, we are excited to announce the Zoholics Roadshow where we will focus on bringing Zoho CRM Training to a city near you.
We’re sending out our CRM experts to come to you:
- November 11, 2013 – Dallas – Register Here
- November 13, 2013 – Lisle (Chicago) – Register Here
- November 15, 2013 – Jersey City (NYC) – Register Here
- Additional details are available at Zoholics.com
We’ll have sessions tailored for the newest new-never-even-touched-CRM user to advanced customization for CRM veterans that are looking for additional ways to maximize functionality to drive sales and revenue.
Core CRM Functions will include training on:
- Zoho CRM for Beginners
- Customizing CRM for your Business
- Sales Tracking & Forecasting
- Zoho CRM Best Practices
- Managing Users and Sales Territories
- Automating Sales Activities with Workflow Rules
- Zoho CRM Advanced Customization
We’ll also teach advanced sessions on:
- Email Marketing using Zoho Campaigns
- Mobile CRM for Field Salespeople
- Reports & Dashboards
- Getting the most out of Zoho CRM
- CRM & Email Integration
- CRM with Google Apps
- Add more functionality to CRM with Zoho Creator
Following the sessions, Zoho’s Evangelist, Raju Vegesna will also be providing you a bigger picture on where Zoho is headed.
Join us, learn more about CRM, have a drink and some delicious grub on Zoho at our evening reception!
Please bring your questions, laptops/tablets/smartphone and we’d love to hear your opinions, suggestions and questions on how Zoho can serve your organization better.
Register at the location near you.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!