Happy to announce the availability of one of the most requested and long awaited features in Zoho Invoice – “Google Checkout Integration”
Yes, we have integrated our service with Google Checkout. We have already integrated our service with PayPal and now this integration gives more options to our customers. Now they have the option to choose either PayPal or Google Checkout for accepting online payment from their customers.
Configuring Google Checkout in Zoho Invoice:
Configuring Google Checkout in Zoho Invoice is easy and can be done by following the steps below-
- Sign-in to Zoho Invoice and click on the “Settings” link at the top right.
- In the settings page that comes up, click on the “Payment Gateways” link under “Invoice Settings” on the left.
- Specify your “Merchant ID” and “Merchant Key” and click on the save button.
Updating the invoice balances:
When your customers pay you online via Google Checkout, we can automatically update your invoice balances. For us to do this automatic update, you will have to do the following-
- Sign-in to your Google Checkout account and go to settings.
- Click on the “Integration” link on the left.
- Now set the “API callback URL” to “https://invoice.zoho.com/gnh.ma”
Getting notified when customers pay you online:
Over and above updating the invoice balances, we can also notify you when your customers pay you online. Just select the “Notify me on online payments” option in the payment gateway settings page to receive the notification.
Sending payment thank-you to customers:
We can also send payment acknowledgement mails to your customers when they pay you online. Just select the “Send acknowledgement to customers” option in the payment gateway settings page to send the thank-you mails.
We definitely have plans to add support for more payment gateways. If you want us to add support for any specific payment gateway, let us know. Based on the number of requests, we can prioritize and add support for it.
You can try out this feature by signing into Zoho Invoice now. We would definitely like to hear your comments and don’t forget to drop us a note when you enjoy using this feature.