In Zoho Reports (Zoho DB & Reports service to be renamed as Zoho Reports soon…), we have rolled out Folders support to organize the reports you create in a better way. Also, to enable better navigation we now have ‘Explorer’ (Windows Explorer like) tab, which provides a detailed view of each report and tables present in a database. Explorer tab will be the default tab that would be shown when you open a database.
Highlighting features of Folders include:
- Support for creating Folders by the database owner. Folders can also be created by users who are present in the DB Group of that database
- ‘Tables & Reports’ will be the default folder created. This cannot be currently deleted or renamed
- You can move reports across any folder using the ‘Move Folder’ option (Drag and Drop to be supported soon…)
- When you share a report under a folder, the folder will also appear to the shared user. Within the folder only the reports shared to the user will appear
- Apart from folder based organization, we also support ‘Group By Related Views’ and ‘Group by Report Type’
Hope you find this useful to organize your reports better. Give it a try and let us know your feedbacks.