Launching today is the
Zoho Calendar Plugin for Microsoft Outlook. As more and more of the work gets done on the web, it becomes necessary for the mobile worker
in you to access all the scheduled appointments and events from where ever you are.
Having your Outlook calendar in sync with a web service like Zoho
Calendar should make things easier for you. And that’s what this plugin helps
The salient features include
- Two-way sync between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho Calendar
- Syncing multiple Outlook calendars with Zoho
- SSL encrypted login and syncing of data
- Quick import of a large number of events from your present Outlook calendar(s)
- Support for Outlook 2000, 2003 and 2007
out the Installation Guide and User Guide pages for how to install and
work with the plugin. We believe you’ll find the plugin useful. Let us
know your feedback in the comments below or contact us at
support at zohocalendar dot com.