Register your Application
Before you get started with authorization and make any calls to the Zoho FSM API, you need to register your application with Zoho FSM.
Go to the API Console.
Choose a Client Type
Enter the following details:
- Client Name: The name of your application you want to register with Zoho
- Homepage URL: The URL of your web page
- Authorized Redirect URIs: A valid URL of your application to which Zoho Accounts redirects you with a grant token(code) after successful authentication
You will receive the following credentials:
- Client ID: The consumer key generated from the connected app.
- Client Secret: The consumer secret generated from the connected app.
If you don't have a domain name and a redirect URL, you can use dummy values in their place and register your client.