After you build your form, you can share them anywhere on the web and social media for your respondents to find and fill them out. You can also track the pages, from where your respondents referred to your form.
Table of Contents
You can share your forms anywhere on the web as a publicly accessible link. Anyone can access your form and submit an entry with the permalink.
To get your form's permalink,
- Log in to your form builder.
- Click the Share tab.
- Under Share Options click Public Links.
- Copy the link under Form Permalink(URL) and share it with your audience.
- Alternatively, you can shorten the form's permalink with the Shorten URL option. The shortened URL will be generated below your form's permalink, and you can share this to receive form submissions.
You can directly share your form on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Click the social media icon of your choice and share your form on your social network.
Know where your respondents find your form link by tracking referrals. With this feature, you will know where most of your traffic is originating from.
To track referrals, you need to add a tracking parameter at the end of your FormPermalink (URL) before sharing or embedding it. This way you'll know which marketing campaign is bringing in most of your registrants.
Say, you are sharing your form on Twitter and Facebook. Add a tracking parameter accordingly to the permalink of your form when sharing.
By doing so, you will be able to know if a customer signed up on seeing your Facebook post, or your tweet.
- To know the results, click Reports tab >> All Entries.
- A new column - Referrername, will be added. The referrername you had specified in your URL would be mentioned here. This will tell you where that particular registrant found your form.