Zoho SalesIQ Integration
With Zoho Forms - Zoho SalesIQ integration, you can track and engage better with your website visitors by pushing details to your Zoho SalesIQ account every time a visitor fills out a form embedded in your website.
- Click on the Integrate tab on your form builder.
- Click on Zoho SalesIQ >> Integrate.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the portal and website name.
- Click on Continue.
- Under Mandatory fields, you'll find the Email field which needs to be mapped to the corresponding email field of your form.
- To map more form fields to your Zoho SalesIQ fields, click on the Add Fields button.
- Once you're done, click on the Integrate button.
- Now, copy and paste the Visitor Tracking Code to your website’s source file anywhere before the </body> tag.
Note: If the same code has already been embedded to your website from Zoho SalesIQ, then there is no need to paste this code again from Zoho Forms.
Each time a website visitor fills the embedded form in your website, the form data will be pushed into the corresponding fields and can be tracked in your Zoho SalesIQ account.