Zoho CRM Field
The Zoho CRM field lets you look up records from Zoho CRM and prefill fields in Zoho Forms. By adding the Zoho CRM Field, you can add records to related lists or update existing records in your Zoho CRM from Zoho Forms.
Table of Contents
- In your form builder, add a Zoho CRM Field to your form.
- In the pop-up, choose the required Module, Layout and the Field to lookup from Zoho CRM.
- Choose field mapping option to map fields from Zoho CRM to Zoho Forms and prefill values in those form fields.
- Click Save to complete the setup.
Now that you've added the Zoho CRM field to your form, you can go to the Integrations tab and complete the integration set up. The following actions can be performed with the Zoho CRM Field:
- Update a record in Zoho CRM: When using privately shared forms within a closed group, you can look up records from Zoho CRM using the Zoho CRM field and update them using Zoho Forms. Learn more
- Add a related list in Zoho CRM: When using privately shared forms within a closed group, you can look up records from Zoho CRM using the Zoho CRM field and add a related list in Zoho CRM. Learn more
- Share prefilled forms from Zoho CRM: You can distribute prefilled(public) forms to a contact list in Zoho CRM and update records or add a related list.
The following Zoho CRM fields can be mapped with the Zoho CRM Field in Zoho Forms:
- Single Line
- Pick List
- Long Integer
To remove a mapped field, click on the minus ' - ' icon in the right corner of the fields.
To remove the Zoho CRM field altogether, click on the minus ' - ' icon in the right corner of the field in the builder.