Zoho CRM Field
The Zoho CRM field is a lookup field that helps you fetch data from a Zoho CRM module and prefill your form fields. Prefilling forms with data simplifies the form filling experience for your respondents and saves time. You can also push form entries to Related Lists associated with existing records or update existing records in Zoho CRM using this field.
- In your form builder, add the Zoho CRM Field from the Advanced Fields.
- In the pop-up, choose the required Module, Layout, and Field to lookup from Zoho CRM.
- To prefill your form fields with the values fetched from Zoho CRM, select the option to map fields and map the Zoho CRM fields with the corresponding Zoho Forms fields as shown.
- Click Save.
The Zoho CRM Field can be used to:
- Update a record in Zoho CRM: When you share your form privately within an organization, you can use the Zoho CRM field in the form to look up records from a CRM module and prefill the forms. Your respondents can view and update the values in the form, and the records will be updated in the CRM module. Learn more
- Add a related list in Zoho CRM: When you share your form privately within an organization, you can use the Zoho CRM field in the form to look up records from a CRM module and push the form entries to a Related List associated with that record. Learn more
- Share prefilled forms from Zoho CRM: You can distribute prefilled public forms to a contact list in Zoho CRM and update records or add a related list.
While configuring the Zoho CRM field, you can look up the following fields in Zoho CRM:
Single Line, Email, Phone, Pick List, Long Integer, URL, Auto-Number, Formula with String as the Formula Return Type
You can map the following Zoho CRM fields to the corresponding Zoho Forms fields to prefill the forms:
|S. No||CRM Field||Supported Form Fields|
|1||Single Line||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Dropdown, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices, Number, Decimal, Currency, Email, Website, Phone, Rating, Slider|
|2||Multi Line||Single Line, Multi Line, Name, Address, Dropdown, Radio, Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices, Number, Decimal, Currency, Email, Website, Phone, Rating, Slider|
|3||Single Line, Email|
|4||Phone||Single Line, Phone|
|5||Pick List||Name (Salutation), Single Line, Dropdown, Address (Country), Radio, Matrix Choice, Image Choices|
|6||Multi Select||Multiple Choice, Checkbox, Matrix Choice, Image Choices|
|9||Number||Number, Slider, Rating, Decimal, Currency|
|11||Decimal||Decimal, Number, Slider, Rating|
|12||Percent||Decimal, Number, Slider, Rating|
|13||Long Integer||Number, Slider, Rating, Decimal, Currency|
|15||URL||Single Line, Website|
|16||Auto Number||Single Line|
|17||Lookup||Single Line, Name|
|18||Owner Lookup||Single Line, Name|
You can look up records from the following modules in Zoho CRM using the Zoho CRM Field:
Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Deals, Campaigns, Solutions, Products, Price Books, Vendors, and all the Custom Modules.