Automate.io is a third-party service that enables you to connect multiple cloud applications and automate tasks between them. You can use Automate.io to create either one-to-one integrations or multi-app workflows as bots.
Using Zoho Forms with Automate.io
For this, you need to have an account on Automate.io. Sign up for a free account here.
Connecting Zoho Forms to Automate.io
- Login to your Automate.io account.
- Navigate to the Apps tab and click the + button.
- In the Add a new app pop-up, search for Zoho Forms, and select it.
- Select your domain and click Authorize.
- Fill in your credentials and click Sign In.
- Allow Automate.io to access the data from your Zoho Forms account by clicking Accept.
- Click Save after the authentication is successful.
Creating a bot with Zoho Forms on Automate.io
For creating a bot, you will need to set up a trigger and action(s). To know more about these terms, click here.
To create a new bot,
- Click Create a bot at the top-right of your dashboard.
- Enter a name for your bot.
- Select your Trigger app from the drop-down menu. Here it is Zoho Forms.
- Select the trigger event as New Form Submission.
- Under Input Fields, select a form from the Form drop-down.
- Now, select the action app.
- Select the required action.
- In the Input fields, choose the required action and then drag and drop the output fields from Zoho Forms to the action app.
- Click Save at the top-right corner and turn on the bot.
- Before the bot runs with actual data from the users, it’s essential to test it with some sample data. In the Sample Data pop-up, fill in some sample data and click Proceed.
- If there are no errors, you will see this pop-up, and your bot is good to go live now.