DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)
DKIM is a security mechanism that validates an email and checks if emails were sent from a valid source and not tampered with in transit. DKIM ensures that emails would get delivered to the inbox of its intended recipient since the validity of the email has already been verified.
- Login to Zoho Forms and click your profile picture on the top right corner.
- Access the Control Panel and choose DKIM configuration as shown below:
- Enter your domain name (eg: zylker.com) and click Add Domain.
- Copy the Hostname and Host value generated.
- Now go to your DNS settings and add the Hostname and the Host value as TXT record and click Publish.
- Once done, click Verify in DKIM configuration in Zoho Forms.
- The status will be changed to Verified.
Once you complete the DKIM setup as shown above, you can use that domain to send emails from Zoho Forms.
- Under Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings, choose your domain from Send email via dropdown.
- Henceforth, all emails for this form will be sent from this domain.
Note: Only if your email address contains the authenticated domain name, emails will be sent from that domain. If not, emails will be sent using the default domain from Zoho Forms.