Yes, you can have encrypted fields in expenses. When you add custom fields in expenses, you can encrypt them, if they are Personally Identifiable Information (PII). To create an encrypted field:
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Expenses.
- Scroll down to the Expense Fields Customization section and click + New Field.
- Provide a Label Name for the custom field.
- Select a Data Type for it and fill in the other required details.
- If the field that you’re going to add is a Personally Identifiable Information (PII), mark it as such under Is this PII?
- Click Save.
Once this is done, only the users with access to PII will be able to view the details of that custom field.
Note: You can create encrypted fields for all entities.