General rules, by default, will apply to all expense categories of particular policy. However, it can be changed for individual categories by overriding the default settings. This can be performed by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Policies
- Select the policy for which you would like to set up category specific rules.
- Go to Manage Categories tab.
- Hover over the category you want to edit and click override button on the far right corner.
- Select Override general rules option and set new limits for the category.
- Click Save for the changes to take effect.