How do I create a new project in Zoho Expense?
To create a new project:
- Click on the Settings section on the left sidebar and click on the Projects tab under the List section.
- Click on the New Project button present on the top right corner.
- In the project creation form, enter the name of the project and customer to whom it is associated.
- Click on the + associate user option to associate users to your project. The associated user will be able to map their expenses that they’ve made for the project.
- Click Save to save the details of your newly created project.