Submitters and approvers do not have access to add customers in Zoho Expense. However, the admin can create custom roles to provide access to the submitters and approvers to add customers in Zoho Expense. They can clone the submitter or the approver role and define the required permissions for the role. Here’s how:
- Go to Admin > Users.
- Navigate to Roles tab.
- Hover over Submitter or Approver, and click Clone.
- Provide a role name and the role description. Define access permissions for the role. As the role is already cloned from Submitter or Approver, the new role will have access to the features that a submitter or an approver has.
- Select Customers from Settings.
- Click Save.
Now, you can associate users to this role by following the steps below:
- Go to Users.
- Click the Gear icon at the right corner of the user with whom you want to associate this role.
- Click Edit.
- Select the newly created role from the Role dropdown.
- Click Save. Now this user will have the access permissions of a submitter or an approver as per your configuration, including the access to add customers.