You can set up general rules for all categories under the Policies module in the left sidebar.
- Click on the policy for which you’d like to set up general rules.
- Under Policy Settings, scroll down to General rules section.
General rules will apply to all expense categories by default. Given below are the list of pre-defined expense policies.
- Expense amount limit: The maximum spend limit allowed for any individual expense.
- Receipt required limit: A spend limit beyond which an expense will require a receipt to be attached with it.
- Make description mandatory: Make description mandatory for all expenses.