You can send emails to your employees only from the primary contact’s email address. If you would like to send emails from multiple email addresses, you can add additional contacts and set the desired user as a primary contact as and when you would like to send emails from their email addresses.
To add additional contacts:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Organization Profile under Organization.
- Scroll down to the Primary Contact section and click Configure Emails.
- Click the Add Additional Contact option.
- Enter the name and the email address of a user from the organization that you wish to add.
- Click Save.