You can set up limitations on the number of expenses a user can record under an expense category by using the Rules feature in the Policy section. You can restrict the number of expenses a user can create, on a monthly or a yearly basis.
This feature is still in early access. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature.
To set up limitation on the number of expenses:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner.
- Go to Policies under Users and Control.
- Click the policy for which you want to set up rules.
- Navigate to Rules.
- Click the + Add Rule button.
- Provide a Name for the rule and select a Monthly Limit or a Yearly Limit Rule Type from the dropdown.
- Enter the amount limit in the Amount field.
- If you want to set a monthly or a yearly limit for a particular category, select a category from the dropdown.
- Select the action type as Warn or Block from the dropdown and click Save.