With this integration, you can create and submit billable expenses in Zoho Expense and convert them into invoice in your corresponding Zoho Invoice Account. All information about Customers and their associated Projects are fetched in from Zoho Invoice to Zoho Expense, making it easier for you to associate them to your expense reports. Similarly, newly added categories and currencies are also synced.
Upon Approval, you can convert these expenses to invoices in Zoho Invoice and send it to your customer for reimbursement.
Perform the following steps to enable this integration:
- Log in to your Zoho Expense account.
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click your Organization name in the top right corner.
- Click Manage.
- You will see a list of organizations in Zoho Expense for which you’re added as a user.
- Click Join your existing organizations.
- You will see a list of organizations you belong to in other Zoho finance products.
- Click Join at the right corner of the Zoho Invoice organization with which you want to integrate.
- Complete the Quick Setup and click Save. Your integration will be enabled.