What actions can be performed in the Customers module?
In the Customers module in Zoho Books, you can add, manage, and keep track of customers that you deal with in your business.
Here’s a brief list of actions that you can perform in the Customers module:
- Create new customers or import them.
- Check customers’ existing transactions and create new ones.
- Set credit limits for customers.
- Enable access to the Customer Portal.
- Associate transaction templates with customers.
- Add a customer’s bank account and credit card details.
- Generate and send customer statements.
To learn more about the various options available in the Customers module, head over to our detailed help document.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!