Convert to Invoice
Once you have created a quote, you can convert it into an invoice. Here’s how:
- Go to Sales and select Quotes.
- Select the quote which you want to convert into an invoice.
- Click Convert and select Convert to Invoice from the drop down.
- The New Invoice page will be auto-populated. You can save the invoice from here.
Note: A quote in the Draft or Expired status cannot be converted to invoice.
If you want an accepted quote to be automatically converted to invoice, here’s how you can set it up:
- Go to Settings and select Preferences.
- Select Quotes in the left menu.
- Choose the appropriate action under Automatically convert accepted quote to invoice?.
- Select the fields you want to copy from your quote to invoice.
- Click Save.