Terms and Conditions
You understand that by participating in the World MSME Day Campaign ("Campaign") you are accepting the terms and conditions (“Official Rules”) and agreeing to be bound by them. This Campaign is organized and administered by Zoho Corporation ("Zoho"). The Campaign ends at 23:59 hours GST on the 29th of June 2021.
The Campaign is open to the legal residents of UAE, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Nigeria, Qatar, Egypt and South Africa who own business with one to forty nine employees. Customers who have an active Zoho account, employees (including their friends and family members), resellers, and partners of Zoho are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. All registrations and submissions to the Campaign must only be made through the Campaign's official landing page available at: www.zoho.com/en-mea/r/smeday2021.html ("Landing Page"). Zoho reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify your entry if it concludes that: a) you have submitted more than one entry, or, b) you have acted in violation of the Official Rules or any applicable state, federal, or local laws or regulations or any of the requirements specified in the Landing Page. The decision of Zoho shall be final and binding in all respects and you agree to be bound by the same.
The prize winners will be notified via e-mail on 15 July, 2021 ("Winner Notice"). Participants of the Campaign stand a chance to win prizes linked to the Campaign. A participant will not be eligible to win more than one prize. Manner of selection of the winners for the Campaign and the applicable prize(s) will be mentioned in the Landing Page. The Winner Notice will include information on how the winners can claim their prizes. Failure to respond to the email and provide an accurate mailing address within 5 days from the date of Winner Notice or failure to comply with any rule, regulation or limitation will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
The Prize is not transferable, assignable or refundable and cannot be substituted for cash. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Zoho reserves the right to offer an alternate prize of equal or greater value if for any reason any prize cannot be awarded as contemplated by Zoho.
Limitations of Liability
By taking part in the Campaign, you agree to release Zoho and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, "Entities") from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to person or property that may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or with participation in the Campaign. By taking part in the Campaign, you agree that no claim relating to such injuries, damages, or losses shall be asserted against any of the Entities.
Contact information that you submit will be used only in connection with the Campaign and not in any other manner.
Rights of Publicity
Provided the winner has permitted Zoho to use the winner’s name, biographical information and any statement the winner makes in connection with the Campaign or about Zoho, each prize winner grants to Zoho the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed the winner’s name, biographical information and any statement the winner makes in connection with the Campaign or about Zoho for advertising and promotional purposes, in connection with the Campaign, without additional consideration.
- Any contact information or content posted on social media platforms in connection with this Campaign shall be processed in accordance with respective privacy policies of the social media platforms. Zoho is in no way responsible for their privacy practices.
- Zoho in no way has control over the visibility of the posts made as a part of the Campaign. Any content that you may post shall be displayed in accordance with your privacy settings in the applicable social media platform.
- Zoho is not responsible or liable when a third party is tagged or mentioned in a post as a part of this Campaign in any social media platform.
- Zoho is not responsible or liable for any claim made by any third party who is being tagged or mentioned in a post made as a part of this Campaign in any social media platform.
- The Lucky Draw Campaign will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of California.
- Zoho reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Campaign, including the substitution of a prize, which will become effective upon announcement.
- If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Zoho shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.