Find the needle in the haystack.
Find files faster using name, type, author, date created, and even parts of the file content. Specific tags — user-defined keywords assigned to individual documents — can also be used.
- Know the file name? Type it directly into the search bar.
- Use tags or define keywords to identify each file.
- View all files written by a single author.
- Collect files of the same format in one place.
- Remember part of a document but not the rest? Type a word or phrase in the search bar to find it.
- List all files that have been shared with you.
- Favorite your frequently used files so you can access them in a snap.