To duplicate an existing spreadsheet
Open the corresponding spreadsheet and click the File menu > Save > Save As... In the dialog box, type the new spreadsheet name and click OK.
For more details, refer this post.
To create a template
- From the Toolbar: Click the File menu > New > New Template
- From an Existing Template: Open the template, click the File menu > Save > Save as New Template...
- From an Existing Spreadsheet: Open the spreadsheet, click the File menu > Save > Save as New Template
Note: The newly created template will be saved under My Templates section in the sidebar.
To print your spreadsheet, follow the below steps
- Open the specific sheet which you want to print.
- Select the range of cells if you want to print only a portion of the sheet.
- Click the Print icon on the toolbar.
- A new browser page which will have the content to print will be opened along the browser's print dialog.
- Click OK to print.
Note: You can print only the selected sheet of a spreadsheet (i.e. one sheet).