1.How do I publish a document in Zoho Writer?
To publish a document in Zoho Writer:
- Click on the Publish option available under the Share tab
- Click on Publish to External World your document will be published
The published document can be viewed by anyone who knows the address in Read Only mode. To revert back to private mode, Cancel Public Sharing from the Publish link.
2.What all can one do with the document once I have shared it with them?
The participants can view or edit the document that is being shared to them depending on the sharing access, Read Only or Read/Write. However, only the owner of the shared document has the privilege to cancel sharing access of different participants. Document sharing also comes with a Co-owner feature in Zoho writer.If you have shared a document with a Co Owner permission, then he is entitled to have permissions like further Sharing and emailing them to other users.
3.Where do I see the list of shared users details of document?
You can find the shared users details by following these steps:
- Click on File drop down menu on the left hand side
- Click on the Open and in the pop-up click on the Shared Docs option
- A list of all the documents shared to you will be displayed.
- Click on the document and you will be able to see the shared user details, with access permissions etc.