1.How do I organize my documents in folders?
To organize documents in folders got to Zoho Docs, where you can create folders and organize documents by simple dragging and dropping them into the required folders. To know more on organizing documents in folders in Zoho Docs go here
2.How do I sort my documents in Zoho Writer?
Zoho Writer provides sorting of documents by 'Name', 'Created Date' & 'Modified Time'(both Ascending and Descending). You can carry out sorting by clicking on the 'Sort by' drop down menu, under 'My Documents' on the left hand panel, and selecting any of the sorting criteria.
3.How do I revert to a previous version of my document in Zoho Writer?
To revert to a previous version:
- Open the document for which you want to revert versions
- Click on the Review Tab and from the drop down menu click on View Version History
- On the right hand side the versions will be listed
- Click on the View option to see the version content
- Click on the Revert button on the top left side of the document
- The version you chose will get reverted as will be displayed as the latest version