Integration with QuickBooks
The intuit.quickbooks task is used to access your QuickBooks data from your Zoho CRM account. For this task to work effectively, your CRM account has to be integrated with your QuickBooks account. To integrate Zoho CRM with QuickBooks, download and install the QuickBooks connector from the Zoho Marketplace .
You can perform the following actions in Quickbooks using the intuit.quickbooks task
- Create a Record - To create a new record in Quickbooks.
- Get records - To fetch records from Quickbooks. based on given criteria.
- Get records using ID - To fetch records from Quickbooks. based on given record ID
- Search records - To search records based on search query.
- Update Records - To update records in Quickbooks.