ASAP for Mobile Platforms
- Enabled support for the Indian data center. To host your ASAP add-on on this datacenter, pass the value of the data center key as
ZDDataCenter.IN while initializing the SDK.
- Included a new method that launches the add-on dashboard with its configuration overridden. For more details, check here
- Added the from and limit parameters to Product provider APIs. The from parameter denotes the index number of the resource and the limit parameter denotes the number of resources to return. If these two parameters are not passed in the API request, the first 10 products are returned, by default.
- In the Create Ticket provider API, we fixed a critical bug that caused failure of ticket submission when a file was attached to the ticket.
- Enabled push notifications for the following ticket actions:
- Agent creates a ticket on behalf of the user.
- Agent sends a new ticket response.
- Priority of the ticket is changed.
- Status of the ticket is changed.
- A new comment is added to a ticket.
- A ticket comment is edited.
- Introduced a callback method for the Submit Ticket screen. Through this method, the ASAP add-on can be configured such that ticket details are sent to the app immediately after a ticket is submitted.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases caused an app crash when the ASAP framework tried to access Core Data.